Wednesday, April 20, 2011

10 things I love about today

10) Well, it's Wednesday. Those have never failed to be my favorite day of the week this semester.
9) I woke up this morning from the deepest sleep. My first thought? "I'm going home today"
8) The toaster was working at the Runway again... Hello, toasted turkey and gouda on sourdough, I've missed you.
7) My lunch date and I took creeping to a whole new level. I'll leave it at that.
6) Ironic pen pal emails. Pretty sure we're on the same brain wavelength.
5) Normalcy where I was afraid it might not be. Praise the Lord, literally.
4) Letting go, letting God.
3) Perfect amounts of cream and sugar in my large Highlander Grogg, today. (1 thing I hate -- I'm facing the next five days without this new obsession, how will I ever survive!?)
2) New Toms! Stonewashed yellow, perfect for summer.
1) I'm about to spend more than 36 hours at the lovely Pine Hill for the first time in three months.

Find something to love and smile about today! It's the little things that count ;)

This is my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment